- DSM: more planned work and more time for safety
- Tronox addresses safety issues
- Combining the implementation of a new permit to work method and new software
- Erasmus MC working towards industry standards with Permit to Work software
- SABIC Innovative Plastics introduces electronic permits to work in its effort to eliminate accidents
Work Permit Process Improvements to Support Global Safety Initiative at AkzoNobel
At AkzoNobel, safety is considered part of sustainability and has higher priority than financial results or operational efficiency. In their newsletter ARC Advisory Group wrote an article on the corporate rollout of the "behavior-based safety" program.