- Tronox addresses safety issues
- Erasmus MC working towards industry standards with Permit to Work software
- SABIC Innovative Plastics introduces electronic permits to work in its effort to eliminate accidents
- “I hand out the hamburgers myself during stops” Change from the bottom up for safety and efficiency at SABIC
- DSM: more planned work and more time for safety
Work Permit Process Improvements to Support Global Safety Initiative at AkzoNobel
At AkzoNobel, safety is considered part of sustainability and has higher priority than financial results or operational efficiency. In their newsletter ARC Advisory Group wrote an article on the corporate rollout of the "behavior-based safety" program.