- Cooperation between AkzoNobel and iBanx promotes the embedding of Life Saving Rules
- How do you ensure that every change is transparent for all stakeholders
- Improving the Management of Change
- Management of Change process
- How Aircraft Fuel Supply passed the audit with flying colours by securing the MoC process
We are pleased to announce that IOT Infrastructure & Energy Services Ltd in Mumbai, India has chosen to implement ChangeCliq, the Management of Change module of Unite.
ChangeCliq manages changes and helps to prevent incidents or costs that occur as a result. It simplifies change requests and ensures evaluation and the necessary follow-up. Changes are always implemented in accordance with the accompanying procedures, making short-cuts a thing of the past.
As of July 2011 the implementation will be completed.
Would you like to know more about Management of Change what this solution can do for safety and efficiency in your plant?